The mountains are calling! One of the best things about living in Colorado is that our backyard is host to an infinite number of opportunities for adventure. Thanks to the Rocky Mountains and over 300 days of sunshine, we don't have to get on a plane to enjoy a first class getaway. Check out some of the upcoming mountain festivals and community events below. Don't wait to book your next Colorado staycation!
UPCOMING FESTIVALS & EVENTS
- Music & Blossom Festival - Cañon City, 5/3-7
- Royal Gorge Rodeo - Cañon City, 5/6
- Duck Race Festival - Estes Park, 5/6
- TheBigWonderful - Denver, 5/6
- Cinco de Mayo Festival - Denver, 5/6-7
- Pastel Exhibition - Greenwood Village, 5/12-6/1
- Chalk Vines & Lines - Aurora, 5/13-14
- A Taste of Colorado - Denver, 5/14
- Rendezvous Festival - Rifle, 5/19-21
- Grand Old West Days - Craig, 5/26-29
- Arts Festival - Denver, 5/27-28
- Mind Blown Telluride - 6/1-30
- Mike the Headless Chicken Festival - Fruita, 6/2-3
- Greeley Blues Jam - 6/2-3
- Balloon Festival - Telluride, 6/2-4
- Kids Adventure Games - Fruita, 6/2-4
- GoPro Mountain Games - Vail, 6/8-11
- Colorado Medieval Festival - Loveland, 6/9-11
- Fringe Festival - Aspen, 6/9-11
- Bluegrass & Roots Festival - Palisade, 6/9-11
- Chalk Art Festival - Denver, 6/10-11
- FIBArk Salida - 6/15-18
- Sonic Bloom - Rye, 6/15-18
- Strawberry Days - Glenwood Springs, 6/16-18
- Juneteenth Music Festival - Denver, 6/16-19
- Colorado Renaissance Festival - Larkspur, 6/17-8/6
- Greeley Stampede - 6/22-7/4
- Scandinavian Midsummer Festival - Estes Park, 6/23-25
- Reds, Whites & Brews Festival - Steamboat, 6/24
- Bacon & Bourbon Festival - Keystone, 6/24-25
EXPLORE SOUTHERN COLORADO
Making summer plans? Consider a long weekend exploring the wonders of southern Colorado! Try the zip line or take a gondola ride at the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, get some sand between your toes at The Great Sand Dunes National Park or head a little north to experience the fossil history of Colorado at the Florissant Fossil Beds. If you have a little more time, take a scenic drive on the San Juan Skyway - this 236-mile loop takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the region, including the historic mining town of Durango, the picturesque town of Telluride, and the rugged San Juan Mountains.
Southern Colorado is a beautiful and diverse region that offers visitors a wide range of natural and cultural attractions. From the towering peaks of the Rocky Mountains to the rolling plains and desert landscapes, there is something for everyone to explore in this region.
Community Events, Links & Resources
- Boulder Visitor Center
- Check out the Must See Boulder list.
- The Boulder County Farmer's Market is open!
- Follow the Boulder Downtown #LoveTheLocal campaign for best ways to support local dining, retail and employees. Are you a business owner? Be sure to check out the Boulder Chamber of Commerce's site for valuable links and resources.
- Find to-go options at #LoveTheLocal Dining Options and Boulder County USA's Dine-in, Curbside, Delivery & To-Go Guide.
- Boulder B Cycle bike stations are open - keeping bikes/stations disinfected with regular cleanings.
- Explore and discover at the Museum of Boulder
- Visit Colorado Springs and create lasting memories.
- 55 Attractions in 5 Days
- Quick links to supporting surrounding communities: Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Woodland Park & Teller County, Canon City, Monument/Tri Lakes.
- Check out the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Space Foundation's Discovery Center, Fine Arts Center, Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and more!
- Visit the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC website for business resources.
- Explore the ultimate guide to Get a Taste of Colorado Springs & the Pikes Peak Region - restaurants, breweries, bars, and coffee shops & more!
- Plan your next adventure to the Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Art Museum and Aquarium. Guaranteed fun for everyone!
- Check out Visit Denver for fun things to do this weekend and all week long.
- Access the Metro Denver EDC and Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce for key resources for businesses big & small.
- Enjoy the Denver Museum of Art's online collection.
- Enjoy book clubs, storytimes, programs and entertainment compliments of the Denver Public Library!
- After a day of outdoor recreation, savor award-winning flavors at one of Denver's local restaurants.
- Old Town is the place to be, check out upcoming events!
- Visit Fort Collins has a community calendar with something for everyone.
- Shop for fresh food and hand crafted at the Farmers Markets.
- Check out the The Gardens on Spring Creek line-up.
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Access business resources at the Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce.
- Find restaurants open for delivery at NoCo Nosh.
- Check out the City of Greeley events & Visit Greeley!
- Trivia Thursday at High Brau Taphouse.
- Greeley To Go restaurant guide.
- Recreate on the Poudre River Trail Corridor.
- Check out the line-up at the Union Colony Civic Center.
- Greeley Recreation is offering brain breaks, games and online workouts. Be sure to check them out!
- Nourish your mind by following the Greeley Museums.
- Greeley Chamber Business & Community Resources.
- Options to explore and connect on the Visit Longmont website.
- Take in the shops and restaurants in Downtown Longmont.
- Longmont Farmer's Market
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
- There's so much to do in Loveland! Check out the Visit Loveland website for upcoming events.
- Parks & Recreation Seasonal Activity Guide
- Movies & Shows at the Rialto
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- The Loveland Downtown District is thriving, be sure to explore the website for upcoming events and head downtown.
- Explore the Loveland Public Library's offerings.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
- There is a reason Estes Park is one of the top destinations in Colorado. Plan your next stay via Visit Estes Park!
- Check out the upcoming events @ the Stanley Hotel.
- The Estes Chamber of Commerce connects business and community to cultivate a great place to live, work and play!
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, digital collections & more.
- Savor the flavors in Estes, check out Estes Eats & Drinks!
ADDITIONAL LINKS & RESOURCE
The Great Outdoors
- One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could explore year-round. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver, Estes Park, Fort Collins, Greeley, Johnstown-Milliken, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Windsor
- County Open Spaces & Trails: Adams County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Douglas County, El Paso County, Jefferson County, Larimer County, Weld County
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Great Sand Dunes National Park - "Gaze at the stars or seld the sand dunes"