The mountains are calling! One of the best things about living in Colorado is that our backyard is host to an infinite number of opportunities for adventure. Thanks to the Rocky Mountains and over 300 days of sunshine, we don't have to get on a plane to enjoy a first class getaway. Check out some of the upcoming mountain festivals and community events below. Don't wait to book your next Colorado staycation!
- Sculpture In The Park - Loveland, 8/12-14
- Broadmoor Cycle to Summit - Colorado Springs, 8/13
- Colorado State Fair & Rodeo - Pueblo, 8/26-9/5
- Four Corners Folk Festival - Pagosa Springs, 9/2-4
- Four Corners Motorcycle Rally - Durango, 9/2-4
- Keystone Oktoberfest - Keystone, 9/3
- A Taste of Colorado - Denver, 9/3-5
- Labor Day Lift Off - Colorado Springs, 9/3-5
- Scottish-Irish Highland Festival - Estes Park, 9/9-11
- Lafayette Brew Fest - Lafayette, 9/10
- Rist Canyon Mountain Festival - Rist Canyon, 9/10
- Steamboat OktoberWest - Steamboat, 9/10
- Colorado Artfest, Castle Rock, 9/10-11
COLORADO HOT SPRINGS
Visit one of Colorado's premier hot springs! Rest, relax and renew after summer days of outdoor recreation.
EXPLORE A COLORADO CASTLE
Did you know Colorado is home to six castles?! In a recent UCHealth post, 6 castles in Colorado: These regal castles are great for hikes, getaways, teas or tours, we learn about the gems listed below that hold court in our own backyard!
Community Events, Links & Resources
- Boulder Visitor Center
- Check out the Must See Boulder list.
- The Boulder County Farmer's Market is open!
- Follow the Boulder Downtown #LoveTheLocal campaign for best ways to support local dining, retail and employees. Are you a business owner? Be sure to check out the Boulder Chamber of Commerce's site for valuable links and resources.
- Find to-go options at #LoveTheLocal Dining Options and Boulder County USA's Dine-in, Curbside, Delivery & To-Go Guide.
- Boulder B Cycle bike stations are open - keeping bikes/stations disinfected with regular cleanings.
- Explore and discover at the Museum of Boulder
- Visit Colorado Springs and create lasting memories.
- 55 Attractions in 5 Days
- Quick links to supporting surrounding communities: Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Woodland Park & Teller County, Canon City, Monument/Tri Lakes.
- Check out the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Space Foundation's Discovery Center, Fine Arts Center, Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and more!
- Visit the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC website for business resources.
- Explore the ultimate guide to Get a Taste of Colorado Springs & the Pikes Peak Region - restaurants, breweries, bars, and coffee shops & more!
- Plan your next adventure to the Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Art Museum and Aquarium. Guaranteed fun for everyone!
- Check out Visit Denver for fun things to do this weekend and all week long.
- Access the Metro Denver EDC and Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce for key resources for businesses big & small.
- Enjoy the Denver Museum of Art's online collection.
- Enjoy book clubs, storytimes, programs and entertainment compliments of the Denver Public Library!
- After a day of outdoor recreation, savor award-winning flavors at one of Denver's local restaurants.
- Old Town is the place to be, check out upcoming events!
- Visit Fort Collins has a community calendar with something for everyone.
- Shop for fresh food and hand crafted at the Farmers Markets.
- Check out the The Gardens on Spring Creek line-up.
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Access business resources at the Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce.
- Find restaurants open for delivery at NoCo Nosh.
- Check out the City of Greeley events & Visit Greeley!
- Trivia Thursday at High Brau Taphouse.
- Greeley To Go restaurant guide.
- Recreate on the Poudre River Trail Corridor.
- Check out the line-up at the Union Colony Civic Center.
- Greeley Recreation is offering brain breaks, games and online workouts. Be sure to check them out!
- Nourish your mind by following the Greeley Museums.
- Greeley Chamber Business & Community Resources.
- Options to explore and connect on the Visit Longmont website.
- Take in the shops and restaurants in Downtown Longmont.
- Longmont Farmer's Market
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
- There's so much to do in Loveland! Check out the Visit Loveland website for upcoming events.
- Parks & Recreation Seasonal Activity Guide
- Movies & Shows at the Rialto
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- The Loveland Downtown District is thriving, be sure to explore the website for upcoming events and head downtown.
- Explore the Loveland Public Library's offerings.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
- There is a reason Estes Park is one of the top destinations in Colorado. Plan your next stay via Visit Estes Park!
- Check out the upcoming events @ the Stanley Hotel.
- The Estes Chamber of Commerce connects business and community to cultivate a great place to live, work and play!
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, digital collections & more.
- Savor the flavors in Estes, check out Estes Eats & Drinks!
ADDITIONAL LINKS & RESOURCE
- Support Local Food Banks: Larimer County Food Bank, Weld County Food Bank, Western Slope Food Bank of the Rockies, Food Bank for Southern Colorado.
- Colorado Business Resource Center
- Online Cooking Class: Take an online cooking classes with The Seasoned Chef, Dan Witherspoon. He is one of the most well-known chefs in the Denver area!
A NATURAL ESCAPE
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks and open spaces regarding changes to operations. Please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.