- Nick's Fall Fest - Aurora
- Munson Farms - Boulder
- Rock Creek Farm - Broomfield
- Diana's Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze - Canon City
- Miner's Pumpkin Patch - Colorado Springs
- Wishing Star Farm - Ellicott
- Anderson Farms - Erie
- Bartels Farm - Fort Collins
- Northern CO Corn Maze - Fort Collins
- Mazotti Farms - Hudson
- Cottonwood Farms - Lafayette
- Fritzler Farm Park - LaSalle
- Chatfield Farms - Littleton
Community Events, Links & Resources
- Boulder Visitor Center
- Check out the Must See Boulder list.
- The Boulder County Farmer's Market is open!
- Follow the Boulder Downtown #LoveTheLocal campaign for best ways to support local dining, retail and employees. Are you a business owner? Be sure to check out the Boulder Chamber of Commerce's site for valuable links and resources.
- Find to-go options at #LoveTheLocal Dining Options and Boulder County USA's Dine-in, Curbside, Delivery & To-Go Guide.
- Boulder B Cycle bike stations are open - keeping bikes/stations disinfected with regular cleanings.
- Explore and discover at the Museum of Boulder
- Visit Colorado Springs and create lasting memories.
- 55 Attractions in 5 Days
- Quick links to supporting surrounding communities: Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Woodland Park & Teller County, Canon City, Monument/Tri Lakes.
- Check out the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Space Foundation's Discovery Center, Fine Arts Center, Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and more!
- Visit the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC website for business resources.
- Carry On Colorado Springs has a guide to restaurants, breweries, bars, and coffee shops offering take-out, curbside pick-up and dine-in options.
- The Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Art Museum and Aquarium have all re-opened with managed capacity and safety measures in place.
- Check out Visit Denver for fun things to do this weekend and all week long.
- Access Visit Denver's Resource Page for Small Businesses, Tourism Workers & Artists. The Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce also has a list of key resources for small businesses.
- Enjoy the Denver Museum of Art's online collection.
- Enjoy book clubs, storytimes, programs and entertainment compliments of the Denver Public Library!
- ToGoDenver.com can help you find some of the Denver metro area's best restaurants that are ready to serve up delicious food for carryout, curbside or delivery service.
- Old Town is the place to be, check out upcoming events!
- Visit Fort Collins has a community calendar with something for everyone.
- Shop for fresh food and hand crafted at the Farmers Markets.
- Check out the The Gardens on Spring Creek line-up.
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Business Resources & Employment
- Find restaurants open for delivery at NoCo Nosh.
- Trivia Thursday at High Brau Taphouse.
- Greeley To Go restaurant guide.
- Recreate on the Poudre River Trail Corridor.
- Check out the line-up at the Union Colony Civic Center.
- Greeley Recreation is offering brain breaks, games and online workouts. Be sure to check them out!
- Nourish your mind by following the Greeley Museums.
- Greeley Chamber Business & Community Resources.
- Longmont Farmer's Market
- Explore the City of Longmont Recreation Brochure/Online Registration.
- Visit Longmont Safely for updates on hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Check out the Virtual Longmont page for things to do, live-streams, virtual tours and more! They have everything from Longmont Photo Bingo to coloring sheets, word searches and more.
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library's Boredom Busters list! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
- Parks & Recreation Seasonal Activity Guide
- Movies & Shows at the Rialto
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- Check out the Downtown District's resource for staying updated with options for delivery, online shopping and more!
- Explore the Loveland Public Library's offerings.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
- Live Music @ Twin Owls Steakhouse.
- Tuesday Night Trivia @ American Legion.
- Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
ADDITIONAL LINKS & RESOURCE
- Support Local Food Banks: Larimer County Food Bank, Weld County Food Bank, Western Slope Food Bank of the Rockies, Food Bank for Southern Colorado.
- Colorado Business Resource Center
- Online Cooking Class: Take an online cooking classes with The Seasoned Chef, Dan Witherspoon. He is one of the most well-known chefs in the Denver area!
A NATURAL ESCAPE
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks and open spaces regarding changes to operations. Please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.