- ToGoDenver.com can help you find some of the Denver metro area's best restaurants that are ready to serve up delicious food for carryout, curbside or delivery service.
- Northern Colorado Residents can find restaurants open for delivery at NoCo Nosh. Also check out the NoCo Virtual Farmer's Market Group.
- Carry On Colorado Springs has a guide to restaurants, breweries, bars, and coffee shops offering take-out, curbside pick-up and dine-in options.
- Support Local Food Banks: Larimer County Food Bank, Weld County Food Bank, Western Slope Food Bank of the Rockies, Food Bank for Southern Colorado.
- Colorado Business Resource Center
Community Events, Links & Resources
- The Boulder County Farmer's Market is open!
- Follow the Boulder Downtown #LoveTheLocal campaign for best ways to support local dining, retail and employees. Are you a business owner? Be sure to check out the Boulder Chamber of Commerce's site for valuable links and resources.
- Find to-go options at #LoveTheLocal Dining Options and Boulder County USA's Curbside, Delivery & To-Go Guide.
- Visit the Boulder Public Library website to stream concerts, access their online libraries, participate in Boulder Arts Week, enjoy storytimes and more!
- Boulder B Cycle bike stations are open - keeping bikes/stations disinfected with regular cleanings.
- Explore the Museum of Boulder's online resources.
- Follow Carry On Colorado Springs for numerous ways you can support, donate and experience Colorado Springs while still practicing safe social distancing.
- Quick links to supporting surrounding communities: Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Woodland Park & Teller County, Canon City, Monument/Tri Lakes.
- Check out these virtual tours and experiences of the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Space Foundation's Discovery Center, Fine Arts Center, Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and more!
- Visit the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC website for business resources.
- The Pikes Peak Library District has a variety of digital resources and a virtual calendar of events for programs and activities through early May. Can’t participate live? No worries! Many of the videos are featured on their YouTube channel and playlists.
- The Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Art Museum and Aquarium have all re-opened with managed capacity and safety measures in place.
- Check out Visit Denver for fun things to do this weekend and all week long.
- Have your weekend movie night outdoors at the Denver Mart Drive-In or the 88 Drive-In Theatre.
- Access Visit Denver's Resource Page for Small Businesses, Tourism Workers & Artists. The Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce also has a list of key resources for small businesses.
- Enjoy the Denver Museum of Art's online collection.
- Enjoy book clubs, storytimes, programs and entertainment compliments of the Denver Public Library!
- First Friday Art Walk Feb 5.
- Make & Take - Valentine's Feb 5.
- Galentine's DIY Workshop Feb 13.
- "Love Notes" Virtual Concert Feb 12-14.
- Foodie Walk Feb 19.
- Dine Under the Lights Downtown
- Visit Fort Collins Symphony Tiny Concerts.
- The Winter Farmers Markets is open!
- The Gardens on Spring Creek.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Chamber - Open for Business + Members Go Virtual
- Poudre River Public Library
- OtterCares Community & Project Heart Resources
- Youth Flag Football Clinic Sessions Feb 1.
- Winter Farmers' Market Feb 6.
- NoCo Theatix presents Suessical Jr. Feb 6-7.
- Youth Cornhole Clinic Feb 15.
- Trivia Tuesday at High Brau Taphouse.
- Greeley To Go restaurant guide.
- Recreate on the Poudre River Trail Corridor.
- Greeley Recreation is offering brain breaks, games and online workouts. Be sure to check them out!
- Nourish your mind by following the Greeley Museums.
- The Union Colony Civic Center is rerouting planned events and performances, follow them on the UCCC Facebook Page!
- Greeley Chamber Business & Community Resources.
- Crazy About Longmont Love!
- Ice Pavilion Ice Skating through March 13th!
- Second Fridays Downtown
- Boulder County & Longmont Farmer's Market
- Visit Longmont Safely for updates on hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Check out the Virtual Longmont page for things to do, live-streams, virtual tours and more! They have everything from Longmont Photo Bingo to coloring sheets, word searches and more.
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library's Boredom Busters list! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
- Dan Cupid Scavenger Hunt Feb 1-15.
- Loveland Lights at Chapungu Feb 1-15.
- Night on the Town Downtown Feb 12.
- RED a Valentine's Experience Feb 12-13.
- Something RED- Art Installation Feb 12-Mar 12.
- Sweetheart Classic Race Feb 13.
- Loveland Valentine's Day Group Wedding Feb 14.
- The Ice Rink at Centerra through Feb 14th!
- Shop Local Saturday Feb 27.
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- Explore the Loveland Public Library's offerings.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
- Scotch Tasting & Educational Seminar Feb 5.
- First Friday Art Groove Feb 5.
- Valentine's Day @ Bird & Jim Feb 14.
- Tuesday Night Trivia @ American Legion.
- Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
FUN AT-HOME ACTIVITIES
- Transform Your Backyard: Explore the Spruce's 49 ideas to transform your yard into a destination.
- Online Cooking Class: Take an online cooking classes with The Seasoned Chef, Dan Witherspoon. He is one of the most well-known chefs in the Denver area!
- Hearts for Heroes: Post hearts on your windows to show gratitude for those working on the front lines.
- Chalk Your Walk: Use sidewalk chalk to liven up your sidewalks with uplifting messages and artwork!
- Make a Movie: Lights. Camera. Action. Put your creative hat on and make your own movie with your family playing starring roles.
A NATURAL ESCAPE
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks and open spaces regarding changes to operations. Please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.