- ToGoDenver.com can help you find some of the Denver metro area's best restaurants that are ready to serve up delicious food for carryout, curbside or delivery service.
- Northern Colorado Residents can find restaurants open for delivery at NoCo Nosh. Also check out the NoCo Virtual Farmer's Market Group.
- Carry On Colorado Springs has a guide to restaurants, breweries, bars, and coffee shops offering take-out, curbside pick-up and dine-in options.
- Support Local Food Banks: Larimer County Food Bank, Weld County Food Bank, Western Slope Food Bank of the Rockies, Food Bank for Southern Colorado.
- Colorado Business Resource Center
Community Events, Links & Resources
- The Boulder County Farmer's Market is open!
- Follow the Boulder Downtown #LoveTheLocal campaign for best ways to support local dining, retail and employees. Are you a business owner? Be sure to check out the Boulder Chamber of Commerce's site for valuable links and resources.
- Find to-go options at #LoveTheLocal Dining Options and Boulder County USA's Dine-in, Curbside, Delivery & To-Go Guide.
- Visit the Boulder Public Library website to stream concerts, access their online libraries, participate in Boulder Arts Week, enjoy storytimes and more!
- Boulder B Cycle bike stations are open - keeping bikes/stations disinfected with regular cleanings.
- Explore the Museum of Boulder's online resources.
- Follow Carry On Colorado Springs for numerous ways you can support, donate and experience Colorado Springs while still practicing safe social distancing.
- Quick links to supporting surrounding communities: Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Woodland Park & Teller County, Canon City, Monument/Tri Lakes.
- Check out these virtual tours and experiences of the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Space Foundation's Discovery Center, Fine Arts Center, Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and more!
- Visit the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC website for business resources.
- The Pikes Peak Library District has a variety of digital resources and a virtual calendar of events for programs and activities through early May. Can’t participate live? No worries! Many of the videos are featured on their YouTube channel and playlists.
- The Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Art Museum and Aquarium have all re-opened with managed capacity and safety measures in place.
- Check out Visit Denver for fun things to do this weekend and all week long.
- Have your weekend movie night outdoors at the Denver Mart Drive-In or the 88 Drive-In Theatre.
- Access Visit Denver's Resource Page for Small Businesses, Tourism Workers & Artists. The Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce also has a list of key resources for small businesses.
- Enjoy the Denver Museum of Art's online collection.
- Enjoy book clubs, storytimes, programs and entertainment compliments of the Denver Public Library!
- The Winter Farmers Markets is open!
- Check out the The Gardens on Spring Creek line-up!
- Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Take an art class at Pinot's Palette or Board & Brush!
- In-person & online classes @ Blue Moose Gallery.
- Check out the upcoming season at the Lincoln Center.
- Visit For Fort Collins & support local businesses.
- Business Resources & Employment
- Check out the Poudre River Public Library District!
- OtterCares Community & Project Heart Resources
- Trivia Thursday at High Brau Taphouse.
- Greeley To Go restaurant guide.
- Recreate on the Poudre River Trail Corridor.
- Check out the line-up at the Union Colony Civic Center.
- Greeley Recreation is offering brain breaks, games and online workouts. Be sure to check them out!
- Nourish your mind by following the Greeley Museums.
- Greeley Chamber Business & Community Resources.
- Longmont Farmer's Market
- Explore the City of Longmont Recreation Brochure/Online Registration.
- Visit Longmont Safely for updates on hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Check out the Virtual Longmont page for things to do, live-streams, virtual tours and more! They have everything from Longmont Photo Bingo to coloring sheets, word searches and more.
- Longmont Chamber information and resources for local businesses.
- Be sure to check out the Longmont Public Library's Boredom Busters list! You can also click here to access digital books, magazines and newspapers.
- Parks & Recreation Spring 2021 Activity Guide
- Movies & Shows at the Rialto
- Chamber Business & Community Resources
- Check out the Downtown District's resource for staying updated with options for delivery, online shopping and more!
- Explore the Loveland Public Library's offerings.
- Need some movement? Check out the Chilson Recreation Center!
- Live Music @ Twin Owls Steakhouse.
- Tuesday Night Trivia @ American Legion.
- Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
FUN AT-HOME ACTIVITIES
- Transform Your Backyard: Explore the Spruce's 49 ideas to transform your yard into a destination.
- Online Cooking Class: Take an online cooking classes with The Seasoned Chef, Dan Witherspoon. He is one of the most well-known chefs in the Denver area!
- Hearts for Heroes: Post hearts on your windows to show gratitude for those working on the front lines.
- Chalk Your Walk: Use sidewalk chalk to liven up your sidewalks with uplifting messages and artwork!
- Make a Movie: Lights. Camera. Action. Put your creative hat on and make your own movie with your family playing starring roles.
A NATURAL ESCAPE
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks and open spaces regarding changes to operations. Please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.